MyEtherWallet does not support BitBox01 any longer since July 2021.
You need to use their old version hosted here: https://v5.myetherwallet.com/
- You need to use Chrome, no other browser will work
- Ensure that no other App that could try to connect to your BitBox01 is open. Close the BitBoxApp, Electrum, etc.
- Open https://v5.myetherwallet.com/ in Chrome
- Select “Access My Wallet”
- Choose “Hardware”, then “BitBox”, then “BitBox01”
- Enter your normal BitBox01 device password
- You will then see a Pop-Up in the upper left corner of Chrome, click on “Digital BitBox firmware”, then click “connect”.
- In the “Network and Address” popup, open the “Network” section, and below “ETH” select “etherscan.io
- In the “Address” section select your ETH address
- Agree to terms & conditions by selecting the checkbox and click “Access my wallet”
- Done, you can now access your ETH wallet on your BitBox01.
Reminder: We stopped selling the BitBox01 in Nov 2019 and it's being phased out. We recommend all users move their coins to a different hardware wallet such as the BitBox02 as soon as possible.
More info: https://guides.shiftcrypto.ch/bitbox01/eol-faqs/