- Plug your microSD card into your BitBox02. (Should hear a 'click' sound of sorts when it's in the right place for it to be read.)
- Launch BitBoxApp, connect your BitBox02 & unlock it.
- Go to "Manage Device" > "Manage Backups".
- You will see a list of backup files stored on the microSD card. (Usually just one file.)
- Click the "Verify Backup" button to compare your running BitBox02 wallet with the wallet backup stored on the microSD card.
- If all is good, you will see a pop-up that says "Successfully verified backup". You will also see the ID of the backup file displayed on your BitBox02.
- Confirm that the backup ID shown in the BitBoxApp matches the backup ID shown on your BitBox02. If that is the case please confirm on your BitBox02 and then click “OK” in the BitBoxApp.
When done, store your wallet backup microSD card in a safe location.