Which microSD cards can I use with a BitBox02?
- You can use normal microSD cards of type SDHC with your BitBox02.
- MicroSD cards of type SDXC are not supported.
- The capacity of the microSD card does not matter, the backup file is very small so just get the lowest capacity available.
- We recommend going for microSD cards from a quality brand such as Sandisk or Transcend.
We recommend to verify your backup every couple of months.
- If not done by default, you should be format it using MS-DOS (FAT) or vFAT for its format.
- After you have formatted the microSD card, never plug it into your computer again, only into a BitBox02.