Enter transaction details
- After having selected an account, click the "Send" button in the upper right corner.
- First enter the address you want to send to or click the QR code icon to scan an address QR code with your device's camera.
- Enter the amount you want to send. You can enter the amount in either cryptocurrency or fiat.
- Choose a fee. The higher the fee, the faster your transaction will be confirmed in the blockchain. If you are not in a hurry, you can choose a low fee. We recommend this website to see what fees are recommended at the time you are trying to broadcast your transaction.
- Optionally, you can enter a transaction note in the "Note" field.
- After you have entered all the transaction details, click "Review".
Verify the transaction details on your BitBox02
Always trust the LED screen of your BitBox02, over your potentially malware-infected computer or mobile device. It is not possible to reverse a cryptocurrency transaction. If what you see on your BitBox02 is correct, then confirm the transaction on your BitBox02.
Once you confirm the transaction on your BitBox02 you should see this screen shortly after:
Note: While a transaction is “pending” you can quit the BitBoxApp and unplug your BitBox02.
“Pending” means that the transaction has been signed but not yet included in the blockchain. How long it takes until your transaction is included in the blockchain depends on the fee you selected before sending it off to the network.