- Make sure you are running the latest BitBoxApp version: https://shiftcrypto.ch/download/
- Does the problem still occur after you have fully restarted the BitBoxApp?
- Does the problem still occur after you restarted your computer?
- Do you use a VPN? If yes, please try without or switch the location.
- Are you in on a network with a firewall? If yes, see below for which connections need to be allowed.
- Did you change anything in the "Connect to own full node" settings? If yes, go into that setting and click "reset to default".
- Did you enable "Tor proxy" without actually running Tor on your computer? If yes, please disable "Tor proxy" in the BitBoxAp settings and restart the BitBoxApp.
If the BitBoxApp is not loading your Bitcoin or Litecoin account the firewall of that network might be configured to block connections to our nodes.
Please check with the network administrator to ensure that the following connections are allowed:
If are using the BitBoxApp in testnet mode (rather unlikely), the following connections need to be allowed: