Sending ETH and ERC-20 tokens
- To send ETH and ERC-20 tokens, select the button that says ‘Send Transaction’, or find this section in the ‘Send’ category from the left menu.
- Then choose if you want to send ETH or an ERC-20 token. You can search for a token.
- Enter the amount.
- Enter the address you want to send to.
- Optionally edit the transaction fee settings.
- Click “Send Transaction”.
- Then review the transaction details on the display of your BitBox02.
- If all is correct, confirm the transaction on your BitBox02, abort otherwise.
- Your transaction has been posted! Copy your transaction hash for your records.
Check your transaction hash on Etherscan to make sure everything went through properly.