If you simply made the transaction with a too low fee, you can increase the fee by following this guide:
In rare cases it can happen that the BitBoxApp is unable to make a ETH transaction and it will show the transaction as "pending" forever.
- If you think that you are affected by this issue, please open the transaction details and click on the block explorer link.
- If the block explorer shows that no transaction can be found for this hash, then you are affected by this issue.
This transaction has never really been sent. This issue will be fixed with an upcoming release.
In the meantime please do the following:
1. Quit the BitBoxApp completely.
2. Go to the "bitbox" folder (where you can also find the log.txt file)
- On Linux: ~/.config/bitbox/ or whichever your XDG_CONFIG_HOME points to
- On macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/bitbox/
- On Windows: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\bitbox
3. Delete the "cache" folder.
4. Launch the BitBoxApp.
5. Try to make a transaction again.
Now it should work.
Alternatively you can use MyEtherWallet to make the transaction